Friday, August 15, 2008

J-Baby





So my little sister Jasey visited us last week... I met my her, my mom, and Wes in Iowa City for the swap. Some of the best parts of our week together include...

1. Blasting out to Miley Cyrus in the car.
2. Blasting out to Jasey Rebarcak in the car. Yes, that's right. My sister is an awesome musician--she made her own CD with songs she wrote!! She played all the instruments and then mixed them on the computer. This was actually the first time I had heard her sing, and her voice is awesome, too! I'm pretty sure she's going to be famous!
3. Going to the opening showing of "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." There were a whole 10 people in the theater. :)
4. Watching High School Musical 1 AND 2 in the same day. Gotta love Disney, G-rated musicals!
5. Making and eating a LOT of puppy chow!
6. Going to the Grand Lux Cafe downtown Chi-town. Yum!
7. Talking J "back to school shopping" with mom's credit card.
8. Wearing our matching Wheaton Tshirts to bed. :)
9. Taking lots of silly pictures, and
10. Being there while J led worship at our small group... I was so proud! :)

5 comments:

alan and steph said...

how fun! I always wished I had a sister! I bet you're the best older sister Kiley. And - I confess - I did the High School Musical 1 & 2 in one day a couple months back. Gotta love it!

alan and steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nealy said...

What a fun weekend! Sad I couldn't make it to the sister bonding activity. =( You girls are so cute!

Kiley said...

Yes, Ne, we wish you could have been there. :) We'll have to do another girl weekend sometime soon!

Mikaela Kate said...

I LOVE YOUR SISTER!!! I mean, your cool too!! How DID Jasey get to be such a stud?