Monday, November 17, 2008

Potato and Ham Casserole


I'm not much of a casserole-maker, but I like this one because it's very easy, very yummy, and can be breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack, or dinner. You can use light ingredients to make it a little more healthy. I made it for Natalie's baby shower and had a few requests for the recipe, so here ya go! :)


Potato and Ham Casserole

1 onion, chopped and sauteed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 16-oz container sour cream
1 8-oz tub cream cheese
1 packet italian dressing mix (Good Seasons)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (can be mixed in or sprinkled on top)
2 cups cooked diced ham
1 2-lb package frozen hash brown potateos

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Put into a large casserole dish (a 13 by 9 inch pan works, too) and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! Thanks, Kiley! I had fun at both showers you threw this weekend. You may be dubbed "hostess on the road" soon. :)

Unknown said...

Yummy! Scott would love that! I think I'll make it for him when he comes because I know he is craving pork like crazy!

Zach said...

That looks really good.. I may have to try that... I didn't know that you were a blogger?