Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend




This weekend was the first weekend of the summer in Clear Lake!! My family has been going to CL every summer since I was in sixth grade. Since moving out to Wheaton, it has been harder to get there every weekend because of the five and a half hour drive! However, for my birthday my mom and dad got me a mini DVD player (and a copy of Season 1 Prison Break), so the drive wasn’t as bad.

The girls did a lot of cooking (of course). My favorite was Nealy’s Greek flaming cheese “saganaki.” Yum! And what’s a weekend without desserts? I made a lemon ricotta cake, sugar cookies, and a flourless chocolate espresso cake.

1 comment:

alan and steph said...

I wishI were a part of your family!! Wow - the food sounds amazing! And Prison Break!!!! I love it!