Sunday, July 27, 2008

Amanda's Shower


'Tis the season... for weddings! It seems like everyone I know is engaged and planning a wedding! Ya know, I never used to get excited about weddings.... like, when people would tell me their colors, their flowers, their music, etc, I'd definitely politely listen, but it was kinda like in one ear out the other. After planning my own wedding, however, something changed! I can't wait to hear what the bridesmaids' dresses look like, where the couple is going on the honeymoon, what the bride is walking down the aisle to, etc. I think I remember how much fun it was to dream about every little detail...




So today was Amanda's shower... she and her fiance Stuart are getting married at the end of August. They will live exactly 6 floors below us in our apartment! In September, Deadra and her fiance Ben are getting married, and then a week later Wes and Audrey are tying the knot. So much fun!! (Wes and Audrey are going to live one floor below us in Wheaton Center... it's the place to be!)

No comments: