Thursday, July 17, 2008

Madeleine


Do you remember what it was like to be in elementary school? When your biggest concern was who you were going to play with after school? Being around my niece, Maddie, reminds me of what it was like to be little... she is so carefree, so uninhibited, and just likes to have fun. I guess Matt and I inspired her to start a blog, and I thought her first entry was so cute!

Yo . Dude. Hi.This is maddie speaking. I have 2 retainers in my mouth and they HURT. Well, I was the person that thought of making this blog. It's because my aunt ( she's really nice and my uncle is to.) made a blog and I, MADDIE,wanted to make my own blog. my last name is willis. So is my mom and dads last name. My mom got married to my dad JUNE 7, 2008. IT WAS AWESOME! I got a ring and a dad. Then we danced all night long. Well I have nothing left to say. I'm logging out. BYE :-)maddie-

No comments: